I have so much to be thankful for in my life. Taking a moment this Thanksgiving to reflect on some of these blessings:
- Each & every moment that we get to spend together, hubby, baby and I, as a family
- Road trips to visit with extended family in Colorado, after so many years, and being able to introduce Sam to them
- A healthy, strong, growing baby boy
- A top-notch, convenient health care facility filled with doctors & nurses who will continue to care for my mother as she undergoes more chemo treatment
- Being able to stay at home with Sam and watch him discover the world each day
- A chunk of rural land waiting for us to take possession in the New Year
- All the hopes, dreams, challenges, hard work and satisfaction that we get to look forward to as we prepare ourselves for big change
- The longing that God places in my heart to help others more
- My personal burdens, that are so small in comparison to what some face.
- Dedicating our son to God with the support of our family, friends, and church this weekend. Truly a great way to give thanks and bring glory to The Lord.
Hope you have a moment this weekend to give thanks and realize how truly blessed you are, no matter where you’re at in your life, or the difficulties you face. You are loved.