Week 16 already! Baby is the size of an avocado!
Oh, avocados! How I do love thee! Let me count the ways:
- guacamole (we just squish up avocados with some sour cream and salsa)
- simply cut into wedges with a dash of salt
- in any salad (my fav combo is spinach with chunks of avocado & oranges, slices of red onion & bits of green olives served with a simple vinaigrette dressing)
- chunks in a burrito
- blended with plain yogurt & little bit of orange juice for a yummy smoothie (this may only appeal to those die-hard avocado lovers out there)
- on the list of things to try: Avocado Lime Pie, Bacon-Stuffed Avocados, Avocado Quick Bread
How do you enjoy avocados?