- Crocheting, sewing, & hot gluing as much product as I humanly can (nothing like a deadline to get me motivated)!
- Tagging, packaging, & packing
- Playing tetris with boxes & bags in order to fit a booth’s worth of product & display of two people into one vehicle
- Road tripping with a crafty friend to Edmonton! Tim Horton’s anyone?
- Four days of selling what I love to make, surrounded by over a hundred other awesome designers & artists from all over Canada, including my booth-mate Kalen of Minibytes at this year’s Make It Edmonton!
Stay tuned for more ways on how this week is gonna rock!